- Pay online by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, 3V, American Express) through the PayPal system.
- Payment is taken when the order is submitted and approved by PayPal at time of purchase.
- All products remain the property of Alpha Press Ltd. until they are paid for in full.
Deliveries within Ireland
- Free delivery within Ireland for orders of ten or more books.
- Quanities of ten or more books are supplied at a 10% discount.
- For smaller orders, P&P charges for Ireland are €4.50 for the first book and an additional €3.00 for each subsequent book up to a maximum of €20.00.
Deliveries to the UK, Europe and Overseas.
Contact us directly to arrange UK, Europe or Overseas purchases.
Delivery charges vary according to:
- the destination.
- the number of books.
- the weight of the books.
- the method of delivery (by post or by courier).
Delivery charges are calculated once these details are confirmed. The customer is then advised of the overall cost of the transaction.
When your order is dispatched from our warehouse the following is a guide to the delivery period.
|Country||By post||By courier|
|Ireland.||3-5 days.||1-2 days.|
|U.K.||6-8 days.||2 days.|
|E.U.||7-10 days.||3 days.|
|USA & Canada.||10-12 days (airmail)||5 days.|
|Rest of the world.||10-12 days (airmail)||5 days|
All online payments are made via PayPal. Alpha Press Ltd. does not access any customer credit card information. PayPal uses the latest SSL (168 bit) technology to ensure that all the information you submit through the site is encrypted and remains secure.
We can exchange or refund a book purchased from our website only under the following conditions.
1. We receive prior written notice stating the reason for the return.
2. The book is unused, unmarked and in resaleable condition.
3. The book is accompanied by the original invoice, as proof of purchase.
4. The returned item is safely and securely wrapped.
We reserve the right to accept or reject any request for the return of books to Alpha Press Ltd.